WHA Activation Manger with Digital Focus
Purpose & overall relevance for the organization:
- Implement the respective Global and European strategies and guidelines in the Nordics by creating impactful activations for the Nordic target consumers in line with the Nordic strategy.
- Support positive development of adidas brand image and sustainable and profitable market share growth.
- Ensure best execution and commercial impact of adidas marketing concepts at whs.com
- Plan and implement holistic Account Marketing plans for the assigned account in accordance with European guidelines and Nordic brand calendar.
- Own the respective Trade marketing toolbox creation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and be the spokesperson towards Global and Europe on online/whs.com toolbox.
- Lead the whs.com development and guide the other Nordic local whs activation managers in implementation.
- Ensure premium execution and commercial impact of adidas marketing concepts digitally and in store.
- Ensure local campaign plans are kept updated and communicated within the organization.
- Area Nordic Commercial, area Nordic Marketing, Europe Omni Channel Activation, Finance, Procurement.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the marketing area or sales area.
- Proven digital experience, preferably with whs.com background.
- High-quality presentation skills.
- Strong affiliation with fashion/lifestyle/sports
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel both internally and externally
Requisite education and experience / minimum qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent, ideally with marketing and sales focus
- Fully Competent with IT packages (excel, and PowerPoint to an advanced level)
- Fluent in English, and preferably also in Swedish or any other Nordic language
How to apply?
We look forward to receiving your application latest January 11th through the link below. We only accept applications through our website, click on the APPLY button.