What’s in it for you?
The automotive industry is changing rapidly and so are the demands and expectations among consumers. Volvo Cars has taken a strategic decision to lead this change. This means not only to continue to build state of the art premium cars, but to rethink the entire consumer experience and creating competitive offers showing that we put our consumers’ needs in the centre. Care by Volvo is a ground breaking premium Subscription Service we are developing and you don’t want to miss out on.
As a new company within Volvo Car Group, we have one clear aim - to give you back more time to do the things you love. Welcome to the future of the car experience, where a simple monthly subscription is all you need.
For the development of Care by Volvo - we will strengthen the team with a Website Manager.
What you will do
As a Website Manager for Care by Volvo you will be implementing all facets of the CRO roadmap including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting. Setting up and utilizing A/B tests, using Google Optimize or similar tools, and optimizing funnels across multiple devices and websites. You will analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding tests direction based on the analysis and hypotheses. Work collaboratively across Marketing and Product teams to drive improvements in web and mobile conversion with an acute focus on converting first-time subscribers or purchasers. You will manage landing page optimization, working across Marketing, Product and Creative teams to guide landing page development, seamless handoff to external and internal marketing campaigns and rapid testing to better accomplish business goals. Develop and execute a robust playbook for driving web/mobile conversion, including directions for when to use personalized experiences, site promotions, product offerings, etc. In this position you will be working to Capture learnings about effective user pathing based on iterative testing, customer behavior and segment data; develop a repository of learnings and outcomes to inform broader improvements and follow-on marketing, product and merchandising activities.
You will be the in-house expert for conversion best practice, ensuring tracking consistently flows through all points of funnel.
Do you fit the profile?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have an influencing personality and a real passion and expertise within website management. Since we are in a start-up phase we believe you enjoy the challenge building something new.
We also believe that you have:
- Proven experience (3-5 years) as Website Manager or similar role where you have worked with conversion optimization in web or app, growth marketing, consumer product management or other data-driven digital marketing fields.
- Highly collaborative working style and experience working across multiple business units spanning Marketing, Creative, Product, BI and Development.
- Proven CRO experience with a demonstrated ability to unify cross-functional teams to cultivate a strong testing culture and drive significant growth for your organization.
- Experience using site experimentation solutions, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely and managing a robust test agenda.
- Knowledge of implementing website optimization testing code (A/b, multivariate, personalization, etc.)
- Ability to look under the hood with a tag management solution such as GTM (google tag manager) and end to end web analytics implementation
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts related to CRO and how to leverage tests to mitigate overall business risk. Robust data analysis capabilities
- Functional knowledge of programming concepts and proven experience working with Product and Development teams in an agile setting.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage cross-functionally
- Experience managing third-party agency and contractor relationships
- A winning attitude that complements the driven-yet-balanced demeanour of our marketing team
The job can be located in Volvo Cars HQ or in Stockholm, Epicenter.
You will be part of the Care by Volvo Commercial team and report to the Chief Commercial Officer
How to learn more and apply
For questions about the position, please contact Magnus Fredin at firstname.lastname@example.org For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Ellinor Magnusson at Ellinor.email@example.com We want your application at the latest February 15th. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.