Do you have a high level of organizational and communicational skills? Would you like to work in a multicultural organization with a broad and exciting role within the European Union? Then this might be the position for you!
Perido is now looking for a Web Editor to our client, an independent and important agency of the European Union. This position is placed at their office in Solna.
As a Web Editor you will take on a wide-ranging and exciting role within the communication unit. Your workday offers various tasks and responsibilities including:
- Provide guidance on the structure, navigation and taxonomy, SWO, accessibility, GDPR and other aspects of a website
- Contribute to building webpages for the vaccine portal
- Collaborate with external contractors in checking quality and consistency of contents
- Support the project leads in planning deliverables, identifying tasks to achieve milestones, estimating time and resources necessary
To be successful and enjoy this role you need very good organizational skills and the capacity to coordinate processes. We believe that you have an eye for details, make suggestions and improvements and take initiative in your work. You have the ability to work under pressure and organize your work and prioritize accordingly. We believe that you have excellent service mindset, the capability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and excellent ability to work in a team.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please send us your application written in English as soon as possible!
- Post-secondary education and relevant professional experience
- Experience in web content editing
- Experience and knowledge linked to the relevant aforementioned tasks
- Experience in writing and editing for the web and experience in building websites
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in professional use of social media
- Knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS and Drupal
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint
- Understanding of the technical aspects of web publishing, including experience of the use of web publishing software, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat software
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Contract type and hours
Full time assignment, starting 2019-09-01. Until 2019-12-31.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter
Perido is a successful consultant- and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work. This includes our co-workers, clients and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we up hold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. This is something that we continue striving towards in everything we do. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries, including banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies within the private sector. We are affiliated with collective labor agreements to certain safe and secure work environments for all our employees. If you have any questions you can contact us by mail to the address below, we will answer you within 24 hours. State the reference number 31113 in the subject line.
Key words: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx