Wafer and Production Test Engineer
Help us simplify the world – beyond keys and pins!
Our value is proven daily by users in millions of devices, through billions of touches, who are their own key – quite simply, with a human touch. With your curiosity, engagement, brilliant ideas and our knowledge of biometric technology, we can make genius things together. We make things better – replacing keys and pins with biometrics – and improving security, saving time and making life more convenient.
When joining us, you will be part of a super friendly, diverse and welcoming team where we encourage each other to collaborate, come up with new ideas, share experiences and always have fun. In addition to our great people, we are proud to invite you to our prime location in the heart of Gothenburg, with modern and open office facilities.
Do you want to be a part of creating a secure and seamless universe, where you are the key to everything? Then, welcome home!
We are now looking for more friends to join our ASIC team in Gothenburg! Maybe you are the one we are looking for? Let’s get in touch!
Our ASIC team is seeking one more talented and motivated Wafer and Production Test Engineer with the mission to reduce the risk of frauds and replace PINS and password with biometric solutions.
As a Wafer and Production Test Engineer, you will work in close cooperation with talented colleagues with the aim to develop FPCs sensor technology with focus on production test, specifically on wafer, component and system in package test development. In your role you will also take part in the design phase and work closely with our suppliers to develop and implement the product test.
As a Wafer and Production Test Engineer you will also participate in design reviews and create the necessary design and product documentation. You will work with yield and cost optimization for our products and ensure that DFT (design for test) is included early in the design phase.
At Fingerprint you will be given opportunities to be part of a team that is responsible for all aspect in HW design, a design that are used by millions every day. As a member in the ASIC team you will have a large possibility to affect the work and the final product by your own ideas. You are also most likely to use your drive and commitment to implement your ideas together with your colleagues.
Who you are
- You are a team player with a positive problem-solving attitude.
- You are curious and open to learn new things and are driven by a deep technical interest.
- You are structured, ambitious and enjoy working in a small and entrepreneurial company
- You are able to drive assignments independently and to self-manage priorities
- You have deep knowledge in ASIC/FPGA design and test
- You have experience from hands-on hardware test and verification and basic knowledge of Analog and Design electronics
- You bring valuable experience from previous work places where you have worked in similar roles (>3 years)
- You have a M.Sc. in D, E or F, alternatively a B.Sc. or similar
- You are fluent in English and are flexible when it comes to international traveling
If you want to be a part of this journey, creating the biometric future, you are more than welcome to join our fantastic world of innovated, competent and friendly people!
Please, send in your application via our career page, no later than 2018/11/30. We look forward to hearing from you!
Curious to learn more? Contact recruiting manager, Martin Myhr, Director ASIC Development, firstname.lastname@example.org