Are you ready to take on a new and thrilling challenge? W Communication Agency, experts in international B2B strategic and creative communications, is looking for an Account Manager to complete their team.
You’re an experienced marketer with strong selling and project management skills, who knows how to impress clients and build great relationships. If you want to be challenged, intellectually as well as creatively. Then why not join an agency where you can use your strategic communication skills on leading global brands. Together with the creative team you will be responsible for growing our current clients, as well as identify new clients. Interested?!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- THINKING: Develop product launch strategies and marketing activity plans. Offer marketing & communication advice, and plan/implement traditional and digital/online activities as part of an integrated marketing approach.
- SELLING: Proactively identify new clients by “selling-in” W’s skills and competencies, as well as developing existing client. Understand market trends and convert these into business opportunities for W’s clients.
- DRIVING: Convey client needs to the project team and be part of finding the best solution(s). Day-to-day project management, including setting budgets & time plans, coordinating team members, writing status reports, handling feedback rounds etc. Accuracy and quality in every project is a must.
- PRESENTING: Build proposals and pitch ideas/projects directly to clients. Identify ways to grow existing clients and offer tailor-made solutions to address their needs. Organize and facilitate workshops.
WHO YOU ARE?
- At least 3 years of international B2B sales & marketing experience
- Ideally with digital expertise, as part of an integrated marketing approach
- Deep understanding of the entire process of creating a successful campaign from strategy development to activation/sales implementation
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Split vision. You can work with several projects at the same time, while keeping attention to detail
- Have a can-do, positive customer service attitude. Someone who loves owning and growing client relationships
- Business driven – see sales opportunities to grow the business
- You must be resident in the Southern Skåne/Copenhagen area.
In summary, you have a business mindset, you are competitive and have the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment without losing your creative capability. You are self-motivated and can work independently when required - this responsibility triggers you to outperform expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A stimulating position at a successful, fast-paced communication agency
- Office based role (Malmö) with occasional travel within Sweden and abroad
- A learning environment, working with market leaders in leading international B2B sectors
- An opportunity for the right person to grow and to be involved in agency decision making
W Communication Agency is a Malmo-based international B2B agency, passionate about turning complexity into clarity. We specialize in strategic and creative communications within Life Science, Industry and Technology. Some of our great clients are Sandvik, Alfa Laval, Trelleborg and Grünenthal just to name a few. The office is based in the central part of Malmö and currently consists of eight team members.
Our company culture is built on four core values that permeate our work as well as our behavior: curious, professional, committed and serving. This, together with our constant strive to offer top quality in everything we do is what separates W from the rest.
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.wcommunicationagency.com.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply with you CV and cover letter (in English), press “Sök tjänst” below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than the 31st of July 2019.
For specific questions regarding the position, please contact Sunil Ramkali at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46709548141 or
Elisabet Ek at email@example.com or +467078808141.
Please note we will only accept applications via the link above.