TEAM: Lime CRM LOCATION: Lund
For more than 25 years we've had a dream: a dream of making all Nordic companies into customer magnets. With the help of our products and our amazing co-workers, we've come a long way. Until this day, we've helped more than 6000 companies to become even better at taking care of their customers. But there's more to come!
We are now looking for a UX designer to join our growing UX team and help us shape the future of our products.
UX designer at Lime
The role is versatile and you will be taking on many different kinds of tasks over time, ranging from user research to detailing design for development.
You will also work closely with our Head of UX, other designers, developers and products managers to design how we as a company embed UX into our organization and processes.
- Gather and use knowledge about business and user needs to optimize the user experience,
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Head of UX to shape concepts.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Collaborate closely with developers to turn concepts and wireframes into working solutions that meet the business and user needs.
- Assess the user experience and usability of existing solutions and make constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Share knowledge about users as well as design and to other teams and roles within the organisation.
You know how to:
- Use appropriate methods and techniques to understand our customers and their behaviour.
- Create clear and easy-to-understand descriptions of how products and services should behave.
- Test and verify your design, iterating it based on feedback.
- Convince us that you are a star on all of the above, and other things you think we might need.
We´ll be extra impressed if you also have:
Graphic design skills and interest in transforming wireframes into beautiful interfaces.