We are looking for a structured person whos familiar with quantitative and qualitative research methods who wants to impact the way the world listens to music. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride! The start date is already in December, so hurry with your application!
Academic Work is looking for a User Researcher on behalf of our client who is a music streaming company. You will join the Platform & Partner Experiences tribe. This team is responsible for all the clients consumer experiences outside of the core iOS and Android applications. Your focus will be on areas like desktop, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, and partner application integrations to make this streaming service available wherever the users are.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators. This is something thats valued deeply and we want to encourage you to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a User Researcher, your role is to turn qualitative user research into insights and get a deep understanding of the world of music and listeners. Together with your team you will study user behavior, evaluate strategic initiatives and experiment with new features. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about the clients consumer experience across platforms and partners. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
For example, you will:
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
The position suits you who have previous experience within this field and have passion for music! This is also a great opportunity for you to build up a contact network at an international company.
Vi söker dig som
- You who have at least 3 years of relevant experience from research roles at consumer-focused companies
- Have a degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or a related field
- Have a broad experience of qualitative research methods, and are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
It will be considered a merit if you have previous experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment. It will also be considered a merit if you speak Swedish as well.
As a person you know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights. You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach to product development, while also balancing business needs. Furthermore, you are a structured and flexible person.
- Start: December
- Work extent: Full time, 6 months with possible extension
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se