Do you enjoy a coordinating role and finding technical solutions? Are you that kind of person that likes to dig in to the unknown and finding new platforms to build from? As a coordinator engineer you will be an important technical person that works with cutting edge technology? With passion for Radio Access Network (RAN) and with a coordinating ability you will lead the preparation and create a breeding ground for your colleagues to work from within Radio testing environment. Are you a transparent and self-driven person who enjoy collaborate globally and work with others? Then you can be the one we are searching for!
Our client in the telecom industry have an organization that wants to create a state of the art development and test environment that gives them a competitive advantage. They have teams spread internationally on different continents working with development. They are in a transition to component based architecture and cloud based deployment and are in a constant change towards leaner, agile and continuous everything development and operations (Devops).
Their mission is to enable cost efficient 2G/3G/4G and 5G development worldwide with their development environment as a competitive advantage, both for present and future business needs. This will be achieved by enabling flow and transparency, enhance collaboration with aligned way of working as well as reducing cost through infrastructure sharing.
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a coordinating Engineer at one of our clients Test environment Unit. The Test Environment sector within DSI (SNI TE) designs, build and configures the Test Environment needed by developing team within the company. Teams utilizing the environments are located all around the world at different sites.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
The DSI TE team work with building and configuring test environments utilized by developing units. They need to continuously identify possible improvements and act on impediments raised by the organization. They are now looking for someone who possibly can take on the role as a driver within the test environment area.
As a coordinating engineer your responsibility and tasks include:
• Drive supply work from start to finish
• Build and flow efficiency
• Introduction of new test environment solutions
• Identify new initiatives and drive existing within the test environment area
• Improvement initiatives
• 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and cloud environment integration
• Work globally towards multiple sites and organizations
• Contribute to new strategies/WoW within the test environment area
- M.Sc in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant education or work experience
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in driving projects/tasks in a non-local setting
- A strong sense of urgency and teamwork spirit
- Knowlege about 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and cloud
- Knowledge about telecom test environments is a merit
- Knowledge about test labs, data centers and experience in the Telecom industry is a merit
- Has high energy levels, is positive as a person with a “can do” and go mentality
- Can energize others
- Has edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
- Executes, delivers on time and commitments
- Has Passion about work, colleagues, and coworkers and genuinely cares
- For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply: 2019-11-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Tova Dahlgren, Consultant Manager, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.