Do you want to join our team building Sweden's next generation of radars?
You will have the possibility to work through the whole radar chain.
· You will be in the front-end team working with radar systems in Sweden
· You will be part of a team for electro maintenance of radar systems in Arboga
· Here you will contribute with mechanical preventive and remedial maintenance.
· You will help our customers with repairs, modifications and service of their equipment.
· Working with steering and mechanics.
· Working with testing of present products in the Area
We are looking for a technician that has the following skills and experience
· HW and SW skills
· Experience from job related areas such as mechanics and technical areas.
· Electro competence or equivalent.
· Technical engineer or at least 3 years work experience in the field.
· Independently plan their own everyday / time.
· Technical knowledge / interest in steering and mechanics.
· Merit with HW knowledge.
· Travel occurs in Sweden.
What you will be a part of
Your prospective department is specialized in providing support and maintaining ground-based radar systems such as surveillance radar and weather radar. The work is done in close dialogue and cooperation with the customers. Today, the department consists of 40 employees in Arboga and Helsingborg and has a large mix of expertise and skills.
We are a part of the business area Support & Services within Saab AB
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.