Calabrio is growing and we are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer! You will be the escalation point for customer reported technical issues and responsible for ensuring all customer issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. You will be part of an expanding team of competent colleagues within Customer Support spread in Stockholm, London, Denver, Minneapolis and Bejing.
About the job
- Perform complete, accurate, and timely entry of information into CRM tool for all incidents/support requests (e.g. gather and document required information from customers)
- Handle incoming contacts (calls/emails) and provide customers with timely status updates and ongoing communication
- Provide general product information and configuration support
- Collect relevant technical details to effectively troubleshoot scope of reported issue
- Review manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution - including verification of product and platform compatibility
- Act as On-Call Support or escalation contact in a rotation during evening and weekend hours
- Utilize remote secure access technologies such as WebEx to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Occasionally serve as a liaison and/or coordinate with CPS and other integration partners to provide transition support as clients migrate from implementation to support
- Employ methodical troubleshooting techniques to isolate hardware or operating system related issues
- Occasional travel may be required to customer sites
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult and stressful customer situations with attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Capability to balance and prioritize multiple issues
- Proven ability to work independently and remotely
- 1-3 years of technical customer service experience
- Experience with contact center technologies from leading IP telephony vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, or Nortel (i.e. agent desktop, IP-IVR, instant messaging, workforce management, call recording) is advantageous
- Technical degree required
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
Calabrio has been a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 7 years in a row.