Manage and develop Service and Technical Support operation of the country/region, by implementing and optimizing the domain company's global and European strategy
About our client
Our client is one of the leaders in the development of diverse electronic technologies in heating and cooling solutions for homes, medium-sized buildings and large-scale buildings.
They are committed to offering their customers innovative products in the heating and cooling market across the Nordics and the Baltic states. Key to success is our client's investment in R&D, manufacture and training to ensure innovative, cutting edge products and investment in their distribution channels and partners so that these products are accessible.
Your next challenge
We are looking for a Service Manager that will manage and develop Service and Technical Support operation of the country/region, by implementing and optimizing the domain company's global and European strategy
Your tasks will include:
- Build concrete strategy for Service and Technical Support, for short to mid/long-term
- Analyze both our client and the market competitor's Service & Tech-Support operations including the customer's (Wholesaler/Installer/End-user) requirements, for all products
- Provide technical information and skill to customers by organizing seminar and preparing documents etc.
- Create after-service network of AirCon and A2W with our dealers
- Improve efficient Warranty Claim handling and Spare parts supply together with PCSE/Factory
- Support the consultant sales activities if needed (technical support)
- Support solution to resolve daily issue of air conditioning product. Be involved in the future product planning and
product improvement process. Adapting processes to local market
- Arrange the Training center in the country and the technical training programs
- Feedback the market information to the domain company, and to reflect into own strategy/tactics review and the future product develop
- Proving profound technical understanding of the assigned product and / or software business environment
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills
Our clients world and pace are fast, so your ability to handle pressure and work simultaneously with several topics will help you master this role. We believe that you will have the following skills to make it happen:
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise e.g.
- Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management
- Ability to apply technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function
- Relevant University Degree with functionally focused, deep technological expertise
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the field
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have
any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70142 35 64