About Global Supplier
Global Supplier Stockholm AB is a part of the Elcee Group, one of Northern Europe’s biggest suppliers of industrial components. Elcee Group has sales offices in the Scandinavian countries as well as Holland, Belgium, Germany and Poland. The Group has six technical / quality centers and owns machining and assembly workshop in China.
Elcee Group supplies metal and composite OEM components from Asia and Europe, mainly within the field of steel, stainless and iron castings and forgings. The Group has more than 200 employees in Europe and 80 in Asia and has a turnover of 950 million SEK
At Global Supplier in Nacka we are 10 employees with warehousing in Årsta. We are certified according to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 and we have high focus on customer satisfaction and continuous improvements with the quality of products as well as our internal processes.
About the position
As Technical Project manager you will be responsible for the technical analyses of inquires and quality control of products. You will be working as a part of the product management team (currently 5 members) and will be working under the guidance and supervision of the Supply Chain manager.
Primary task of the role
- Product Quality control
- Responsible for product development projects under the supervision of Supply Chain manager.
- Prepare of quality plan documents
- Day to day contact with our Technical / Quality centers and clients concerning inquiries and technical issues.
- Technical support to the staff in Sweden and China.
- Handling of quality related claims from clients
- Quality assurance development projects inside Elcee Group.
- Follow-up and report status of quality related issues to Management
- Management of quality related processes and procedures within our ISO9001 QMS
- Technical/engineering/production background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the field of steel/iron castings
- Experience within the field of forging, CNC machining and platework is an advantage.
- Good experience in making CAD models and technical drawings.
- Good written and spoken English skills. (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Structured and thorough.
- Team player with high level of commitment and independent drive
- Good general computer skills
- Experienced user of MS office programs (excel and word)
- Driving license.
- An important, challenging and stimulating position with responsibility at an expanding company with great opportunities to develop and influence Global Suppliers performance.
- Fulltime 40 hours per week
- Permanent employment (Tillsvidareanställning)
- We apply flexible hours
- The salary is fixed
- Travelling to suppliers will be a part of the job. Min 40-60 days per years
To be agreed
Evaluation of candidates takes place continuously during the application period.
Please send Send your application with your CV, personal letter and salary expectation to Recruitment@globalsupplier.se not later than the 3th Of December 2018
You are welcome to contact Supply Chain manager Martin Rud Bohnsen at 0735033845 or above-mentioned mail address if you have any questions.
We decline the involvement of recruitment agencies