Technical Coordinator - Viasat
Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? Are you passionate about delivering high-quality services to customers? Awesome, we might have the challenge for you! We're looking for an outgoing and structured individual to join us as Technical Coordinator for our Viasat team in Stockholm. If this sounds like you - send us your application today!
As our new Technical Coordinator, you will be a part of the successful Viasat distribution team to ensure the best possible experience of the IP delivered TV and broadband services for our customers. Your closest colleagues will be one Service Manager and one more senior Technical Coordinator. In close collaboration with them, you will work towards vendors and other contact persons at the Swedish Metropolitan Networks (sv: Stadsnät) in projects for efficiency and optimization work as well as the technical set-up of new connections.
In addition to the coordinating role, we also see that you will act as System Administrator for systems related to our broadband and TV service within the Metropolitan Networks. Another important part of the role is to work closely with NENT Groups' Network Operations Center for maintenance and troubleshooting of the technical platform.
The challenge ahead
As a part of NENT Group, Viasat has for more than 10 years offering TV services to customers in the Swedish Metropolitan Networks. Today we provide a complete triple play offer to customers all over Sweden, a market that is very important for the future success of Viasat. We are therefore dedicated to investing even further into this business area and to be able to do so, we want to strengthen our team with a Technical Coordinator to secure a seamless user experience of TV and broadband using fibre technology.
Some of your daily challenges will include:
- Participate in and coordinate projects regarding change and implementation.
- Assist our Technical Operation Center and third-party vendors in technical troubleshooting.
- Ensure that a system support process is provided, regularly reviewed and followed.
- Do requirements analysis, gathering and support to ensure that actual and underlying system needs are identified and documented.
What we are looking for
To succeed in the role as Technical Coordinator/System Owner, you need to be an outgoing problem-solver that enjoys teamwork but is also able to work independently. Since this is a communicative role, great knowledge in both Swedish and English is crucial for your success.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Relevant business knowledge and technical skills to understand system setups and solution architecture.
- Good technical understanding, preferably within broadband and TV on IP- technology.
- Good project management skills (especially for technical projects).
- Previous experience from a similar role as Technical Coordinator is a great benefit.
- As a person, you are passionate, self-going and have a sense of urgency in everything you do.
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
- Previous experience from working with an ISP, Service Operator, Communication operator or experience working with Metropolitan Networks in general.
Join us today!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Lisa Sindsjö at email@example.com
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).