Our client brings together ingenuity, integrity and insights to the global market place and is committed to creating an engaging work environment that empowers creativity and innovation, develops personal and professional growth, and fully utilizes the abilities of all employees. You will be surrounded by talented colleagues in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment.
The Global Talent Acquisition Team forms part of the People team, a cohesive and highly collaborative group all working together to continue to make our client an amazing place to work. The Talent Acquisition Team plays an integral part in enriching the candidate and employee experience, by managing the end-to-end recruitment process to attract the best talent to the organization. Our client have a truly global presence, with teams in the US, EMEA, and APAC. In this role, you will be a member of a team comprising of nine team members located in Vilnius, London, and Stockholm.
As a Talent Acquisition partner, you will work in close partnership with hiring managers to define recruitment requirements and processes to secure successful, efficient and qualitative hiring assignments. Furthermore, you will work to identify and select candidates for all level jobs, including experienced technical, IT professionals, primarily for Stockholm, although assignments may include other countries in the Nordics and European region.
Furthermore, you will:
- Sourcing and screening candidates through proactive research, complex internet searches, and existing talent pool database searching.
- Assessment of candidate skill and suitability based on role requirements and cultural match
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process in our recruitment tool Workday
- Employer branding related activities such as planning and coordination of internal and external events.
- Providing ongoing feedback regarding the overall recruiting market and best practice to keep hiring managers informed about realistic expectations.
Vi söker dig som
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience, preferably within the IT/Tech industry
- Strong networking, sourcing, and talent pool management skills
- Strong track record of managing multiple recruitments and proactive sourcing in close collaboration with the business and TA EMEA team
- Able to work independently, as well as a strong team player in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with Workday and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong personal drive to deliver results, innovative mindset, and communicative skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage and collaborate closely with both internal- and external stakeholders
It would be great if you have:
- Working experience from the FinTech industry in an international context/global mindset
- Interest or experience working with People Analytics
- Experience working with the CRM tool Beamery
- Prepare to work from home
- Start: 4/1 2021
- Work extent: Full time, six months with extension up to one year
- Location: Central Stockholm, right now they all work from home
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.