Do you have experience of full cycle recruitment within It/Tech and wants to be a part of an international team of engaged Talent Acquisition Partners? We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join Electrolux in their global HQ in Stockholm. Apply now, since we work with an ongoing selection!
About the role
Academic Work is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner on behalf of our client.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer (in Swedish)
As Talent acquisition Partner at Electrolux, you will influence stakeholders by recruiting future talent and be the expert in your area. You will partner with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and drive the requisition process from start to end.
You will conduct interviews and assessment of candidates and train Hiring Managers in Talent acquisition strategy. On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you will advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on hiring needs.
We are looking for
- University Degree within economics or HR
- Minimum 2-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience within IT/Tech with focus on senior and specialist roles within the area.
- Great knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Strong personal drive to deliver results, innovative mindset, and communicative skills
Its a merit if you: * Have worked in an international organization or at a headhunting or recruiting agency with a strong client management background * Have knowledge in Swedish
You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a true advisor to the business. You also build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change. You can manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time, temporary position 6 months
- Location: Central Stockholm, right now they all work from home
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Electrolux here: https://career.electroluxgroup.com/get-to-know-us/.