System Owner – Viaplay
Do you want to be a part of building the foundation for digital services of tomorrow? Interested in technology and what it takes to build robust solutions whilst having the end customer top of mind at the same time? Then the role as System Owner at NENT Group can be the perfect match. If you believe you have what it takes - we’re waiting for your application!
As a System Owner at NENT Group you will have the opportunity to work with the systems driving services such as Viaplay, Viasat and Viafree. You will have a central role and be an important link between super users of the systems and vendors as well as development organisation. You will be working in a team environment where you combine the expertise of colleagues and customers with your own to make “the sum greater than its parts”.
The challenge ahead
You will use your expertise to create and maintain a system setup that fulfils the requirements of today as well as understand how the systems can be used to cater for tomorrow in an ever-changing world.
You will be working as a System Owner, mainly focusing on systems for customer communication but also customer management and customer acquisition. A close collaboration with other departments as well as external vendors will be key to deliver what is needed to be in front on a competitive market.
Some of your daily challenges will include:
- Contact with super users of the systems to understand their needs
- Participate and contribute in solutions architecture and design
- Stakeholder contact for requirement gathering
- Project management and project management support
- Ensure a system support process is provided, regularly reviewed, and followed.
- Manage change requests
- Requirements analysis, gathering and support to ensure the actual, underlying system needs are identified and documented
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with minimum three years experience in system ownership or in a similar role and familiar with the typical tasks, problems and challenges related to such a position. The position requires a will to learn, a service-oriented mindset, personal drive and a structured hands-on approach.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Relevant business and technical skills to understand system setups and solution architecture
- Communicative – you can easily articulate, present and argue your ideas
- Results oriented – driving change management from idea to delivery
- Organized and structured, with an eye for detail
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in written language
- Worked with communication systems such as Portrait, Apsis, Mailchimp
- Experience of working in agile organisations
- Interest in digital media and streaming
We want to hear from you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
We hope you enjoy the summer break as much as we do! While we are taking some time off, the feedback on your application may take a little bit longer. Enjoy your vacation!
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).