We are looking for a System Engineer to our Mechanics Area to work on our different missile and underwater products.
As a System Engineer, you will mainly be part of different projects collaborating with other engineers. You will work with defining components in our products in order to fulfill customer requirements. You need to build a deep understanding in how the products work and how the components combine.
The main tasks are:
· System engineering in the mechanics area
· Define demands on mechanical subsystems in our products to make sure the demands on each product is fulfilled
To thrive in this role, you are used to work both independently and collaborating efficiently with team members.
· Master of science degree in mechanical engineering
· Good understanding of how mechanical systems interacts with each other
· Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
· Experience from work in the system engineering area
· Experience in missile and/or underwater products
· Experience in Doors
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of a unit working with Mechanical Development on Saab Dynamics whole product portfolio. The team you will join consists primarily of System Engineers, Stress Engineers and Environmental Engineers based in Linköping and Karlskoga The unit is part of the Business Area SAAB Dynamics AB.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.