Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an experienced ICT engineer with an strong interest in communication solutions for Saab!
As System Architect you will be part of the communications team which is responsible of identifying and designing solutions utilizing technologies such as Radio, Modems, Satellite services, and IP Networks. Our solutions are used within the civil and military markets.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Product Management with technical expertise.
- Marketing & Sales support (Technical Sales support) incl. customer presentations.
- Technical Project Lead.
- Define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast to new technology/technical areas and actively share competencies.
The role is positioned in either Arboga, Järfälla or Linköping.
We are looking for an experienced ICT engineer with a strong interest in communication solutions. You have at least seven years experience working with and designing solutions for below areas.
Your expertise covers Network-Design including Software, Hardware, and Configuration of:
- SDN and Cloud Technologies
- Software development using Open Source components
- IP-Networks - switches, routers, traffic types, protocols, configurations
- Networks Management System and Applications for related systems to IT and Cloud environment
- Interoperability and Integrations of different vendors and applications in complex critical ICT environment
Having worked in a lean & agile environment is an advantage.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Communication and tactical Solutions is responsible for the design of technical and robust solutions and infrastructure utilizing networks, radio, and satellite communication technologies.
We are a part of the Business Area Support & Services.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible. We welcome your application in either English or Swedish.
Contact inormation: f you have questions regarding the position, contact Carina Jellinek, Recruiting Manager: +46 102154997
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging setting, Saab may well have the conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people. Read more about us here