For one of our largest clients in Gothenburg, we are looking for a Software test developer. You will be employed by Randstad Technologies and a part of our growing Software consultant team. The client describe the assignment as following:
“We are building up our software factory and integration/deployment pipelines from scratch and we are looking for a System Test Developer to join our team. The project is in its infancy and you will be part organizing, planning, developing and executing the automatic and manual system tests needed to ensure a high quality end-product. You will work closely with the quality manager, test leader and other stakeholders to achieve this.
As a person we expect you to be thorough, organized and have an analytical mind with a “yes-we-can”-attitude. We also expect you to be able to develop test cases that will run in our continuous integration environment. We also see that you are comfortable working in an organization where not everything is defined and where you feel comfortable in defining the tools, methods and processes together with your team and stakeholder input to secure the quality in the system (mainly the Infotainment Head Unit and underlying platform).
You will be part of a technical system test team of professional individuals from different parts of the world and you will also work closely with our Chinese colleagues to sync our testing efforts and results. Having a few years in the automotive industry is a strong plus.”
- Analyze and understand the product and project requirements to test
- Set up a plan, together with your team, on what is needed to be developed and what test cases that need to be run
- Execute on your test plan and ensure that results are meeting the QA standards put in place
- Work together with the test automation team to set up an automated test environment where applicable
- Find new, automated ways, to test previously manual tests
- Coordinate with the Configuration Managers and the Quality Managers on how and what to report to the project and stakeholders
- Identify the tools and frameworks needed to ensure quality and to coordinate this with the CI architect (and other stake holders)
- Support the overall software factory structure with knowledge from your expertise area
- Experience with test automation and QA tools and methods
- M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Have working experience with CAN, LIN and Flexray protocols
- Have working experience with the CANoe application
- Have working experience with CAPL, Python and shell scripting
- Knowledgeable in using Android through ADB
- Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
- Passion for automated testing
- Analytical mindset
- Thorough and organized
- Motivate and collaborate with others
- Knowledge sharer
- Have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Knowledge in the Android SDK, NDK and the Android system model.
- Automotive experience
Last day to apply: 2019-06-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
NOTE! No subcontractors for this assignment
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.