Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking - a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research, eye-controlled computers and in virtual reality devices. Tobii was founded in 2001 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, Norway, the UK, Germany and France. We are a fantastic team of around 1,000 tobiians, and growing.
As the SVP of Communications, Tobii Group, your mission is to make the world aware of all the amazing things of Tobii!
You will be responsible for branding, corporate communications, public relations, investor relations, employer branding, internal communications and crises communications. We believe this is an exceptional opportunity for you who want to be the owner of the future of Tobii’s brand.
In this role, you will be the leader of the small but brilliant corporate communications team, consisting of experts in their field. You will be a member of the extended group management team and report to the Group CEO. Close collaboration with key stakeholders in the global organization will be the base for your team’s and the company’s success.
As the SVP of Communications, you set the strategies and work hands-on with execution. You are responsible for the way we tell our story both within our own company and to the outside world.
Together with your team, you work closely with the marketing teams of our three global business units to support and align branding, communications and narrative.
- Set strategy for and lead the small Corporate Communications team consisting of specialists within Investor Relations and Communications.
- Work hands-on with narrative and messaging in press releases, annual reports and other external and internal communication.
- Serve as a key media spokesperson for the group and be the communication lead in corporate events such as mergers and acquisitions, organizational changes, etc.
- Build relationships between key journalists and Tobii spokespersons in Sweden and other key markets.
- Manage brand strategy and ensure that the visual identity is up-to-date and consistently implemented on a corporate and business unit level.
- Maintain and even further develop the brand perception and position for Tobii as a top employer in tech.
- Drive content creation and content strategy with an eye towards supporting our overall brand footprint as well as broadening the understanding of Tobii’s scope of business.
- Identify and orchestrate speaking opportunities for senior management at high-level conferences and events.
- Coordinate the Global team of PR and Communication representatives from the three business units.
- Support the organization in risk assessment and crisis management.
Your skills and experience
Your experience in the field of communication makes you an important key player in Tobii. Your hands-on and collaborative approach makes you an appreciated leader. You enjoy a fast-paced environment where tomorrow is never the same.
- A university degree
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, some of them working in a global company
- Strong track record in building successful brands with complex brand strategies
- Experience in serving as a media spokesperson
- Proved yourself as a manager and a team leader with the ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams
- Proven communications excellence, written and oral
- Excellent collaboration skills on executive level
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. We welcome you to our HQ in Stockholm, to a friendly but ambitious work environment where you will be meeting colleagues from all around the world!
Please address your questions to Caroline Eriksson though the career site chat and send in your applications through our website as soon as possible.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.