In the role as Supplier Quality Engineer you will assure the quality of purchased parts, materials and sub systems within mechanics, mostly metal parts.
You will also assure that the SAAB purchase strategy, purchase policy and procedures are fulfilled. The role also consists of following tasks:
· Take responsibility for the quality requirements within requirement for quotations (RFQ), agreements and purchase orders. Participate in the purchase preparation process.
· Perform audits of suppliers and product releases at supplier locations.
· Monitor the supplier quality performance and take actions for the suppliers that do not meet the targets.
· Take lead in supplier improvement programs.
· Create and maintain control plans and scopes.
· Handle claims for non-conforming materials and assure the supplier corrective actions.
· Co-operate with quality, purchasing and production functions within the organization.
You have a university degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable competence based on experience. You have experience within quality assurance and knowledge in quality tools and processes such as root cause analysis, capability analysis, risk analysis, 8D etc.
It is preferable to have a documented training in Quality auditing.
You are a structured person with an analytical mindset. Prefered skills are relationship building and taking initiatives.
For this position you need to be fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
What you will be a part of
Procurement Quality is a department within the procurement organization of SAAB Dynamics. The department is located in Karlskoga and Linköping. We are currently 17 employees handling wide fields of technology including mechanical (metallical and non-metallical), electronics, systems, propulsion and payload.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.