Systemair is a leading ventilation company operating in 50 countries in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa. The company has a turnover of approximately SEK 7.2 billion and currently has approximately 5,500 employees. Since the founding of Systemair in 1974, the company has shown a positive operating profit. In the last 15 years, average growth has reached about 10 percent.
Systemair offers a place in a company that sees growth as a natural element in everyday life. You are offered an exciting and developing work with good career opportunities. We see loyalty and cooperativeness as a matter of course when it comes to success, both as an individual and as a company. Furthermore, you will have a free and responsible work where you participate and affect your own and the company's continued development.
As Strategic Pricing Analyst at Systemair AB, you will be responsible for reviewing our price structure as well as maintaining our pricelists. You will collaborate with sales -and product management to determine prices for new and existing products, lead pricing improvement projects as well as identifying margin improvement opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communication, implementation and follow up of all pricelists
- Monitor profitability reports to identify margin improvement opportunities
- Review internal processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that accurate pricing for products is provided to sales staff
- Work together with other teams (ex. Marketing, sales, sourcing, etc.) to ensure that business needs for pricing and cost are met
- Ensure that the systems required for data support are checked and confirmed daily
Qualifications and Experience
- BA degree in finance, business administration or similar field
- Minimum of three years of professional relevant experience in related field, HVAC field is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience of project management and/or coordination in a global context
- You have experience in working/partnering with Sales, Finance, Operations, Product Management and/or Engineering functions
- If you have previous experience of working in pricing coordination/management, key account management and/or controlling we will see that as an advantage
- You need to have excellent skills in both Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. If you also have experience working with M3 and QlickView this will be an advantage
- Since we are a global company, you must master English fluently both in speech and writing
- Extensive travelling will be required
To succeed in this position, we think you are a self-starter that poses high analytical ability with strong problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Further qualities required includes:
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communicator
The position is preferably located at Systemair in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden but can also be located at another of our offices in Sweden. For example Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
For further information please contact Supply Chain Manager Magnus Karlsson +46 222 44078, or HR Business Partner Claes Fredriksson +46 222 44315.
Last day for application is 2019-03-24.
Skinnskattebergs kommun är belägen i nordvästra Västmanland som hör till idylliska Bergslagen. Med cirka 4400 invånare är Skinnskatteberg en gemytlig ort som präglas av närhet. En närhet till allt mellan friluftsliv och natur, men även till större städer. Med cirka 40 minuters tågresa från Örebro ger exempelvis ett arbete i Skinnskatteberg goda möjligheter till att dagspendla.
Systemair har tagit ställning till rekryteringskanaler och tackar nej till annonsförsäljning och rekryteringstjänster.