We are looking for dynamic, driven, analytical and inspiring leader for our only store in Sweden!
As a Store Manager, you are an integral part of the store image, and directly responsible for the success of your store. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, product management, sales and stock management, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
- Provides highest level of care to customers
- Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
- Product control and feedback to the support team – DT, HQ and VM
- Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
- Consistently meets sales goals and striving to exceed expectations
- Works closely with Loss prevention to meet shrinkage goals
- Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
- Recruits, Interview, develops and maintains a strong team members
- Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
- Organization, delegation and analytical skills
- Initiative and goal oriented
- Great customer service skills
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Desire for career growth within the company
If you are interested in this position and believe that you match the required profile, please send your CV to Ivona Grgic on email address firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 1st of March 2019.
Butikschef, Grupp ledare, team ledare, chef, butiksansvarig