BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for a SQL Developer
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
BNP Paribas Cardif is now searching for a SQL Developer to our Nordic organization.
As a SQL Developer you will contribute to the efficiency and sustainability of the information systems on functional and technical aspects; considering our business strategy, technical options and norms and standards.
The SQL developer that will working:
- Handle support cases such as data fixing, developing reports etc.
- Monitor and maintain our database infrastructure to ensure optimal service.
- Work on the definition and sizing of the infrastructure required.
- Assist our Analysts during the business requirements stages and assess their feasibility.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Technologies such as .NET and C#, including APIs and Web services
- Exemplary experience with MSSQL and TSQL and maintenance of complex stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL 2012 and onwards.
- Experience developing and maintaining large transactional databases.
- Strong Team interaction, driven and engage.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication
Good to have qualification:
- Datasmart/datawarehouse development and maintenance
- SAS knowledge
- The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and are connected to Benify’s portal for benefits.
This position is full-time for a fixed time of a year, start in the beginning of autumn.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Ninni Andersson, HR Business Partner, email@example.com
You are welcome with your application by 19th of August 2019 through the link below to our job portal. Do not hesitate to submit your application already today!
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas CardifFörsäkring AB and BNP Paribas CardifLivförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 110 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com
Keywords: eDMS, e Document Management System, Document Management Solution, SQL developer, databasedeveloper, databasutvecklare, databas utvecklare, databasutveckling, sql*, utvecklare, utveckling, microsoft*,