50 000 is the number of the eligible patients whose lives you will have the possibility to immediately impact as a Specialty Territory Manager, and this number will grow with new indication and products launches.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Elaborate local strategy and implement customer-facing initiatives according to tactical plan.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong and effective customer relationships with targeted customers.
- Take full ownership in Key account Management, territory and account planning.
- Contribute to strong cross-functional collaboration and alignment.
For questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Nonne Gylfe, Franchise Head Respiratory SE, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46704663179.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree preferably in Science or Business Marketing, LIF certificate
- Swedish on the level of fluency and good level of English
- 2–4 years’ experience in sales role in the pharma, biotech or devices industry
- Experience working with launch product sales
- Experience with specialty doctors and within the therapeutic area respiratory is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.