At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride.
Academic Work is looking for a Sourcing specialist on behalf of our client who is a music streaming company. We are looking for you, who is an expert at making the sourcing process of our clients company more efficient. You will be driving top of funnel engagement of potential candidates for high priority Data Engineering positions within our Global organization. You will be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for one of our clients most critical business units, with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape for key areas of hire. In this role you will work in partnership with Recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market.
You are offered
- This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- Work in partnership with Recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around Sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market.
- Ensure that the Recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven way.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition and HR team.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy.
- Drive Sourcing data quality to effectively provide insights into the candidate market.
- Help to package and present quality of hiring pipelines for main key stakeholders.
Vi söker dig som
- CV application must be in English
- +3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You feel comfortable handling high volume recruitment
- Strong personal drive to deliver results, innovative mindset, and communicative skills
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.