Transfer Galaxy develop and offer a digital platform for instantaneous transfers to mobile wallets all over the world. With help from new technology they make remittances cheaper, smarter and safer. Theyve won awards such as the Best Swedish Fintech company at Nordic Startup Awards and are growing exponentially. Now they need your help to keep growing and keep helping their costumers to transfer money cheap and safely all across the globe. If you are serviceminded and speak Somali, apply for this job today. The need is urgent and we apply ongoing selection so the advert might be taken down as soon as weve found the right candidates. Dont miss this opportunity!
About the role
As a customer service representative your job is to enhance the customer experience and create loyal customers. At Transfer Galaxy they believe that having fun together is important to keep the team spirit up. If youre in need of help your colleagues and your manager is always there for you. Solutions are best found as a team.
Your manager are there for you and prioritizes helping you with questions that might come up along the way, and if hes not in the room you can always text him. Apart from that you will also have a week long on-boarding with your manager, where you will mix theory with practice. All this to help you on the way to become the best customer service representative possible.
You are offered:
- A job at an award winning fintech company.
- Great practice and work experience from costumer support.
- Apart from this, youll also have regular contact with your Consultant Manager who can help and guide you to reach your worklife goals.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You are the bridge between the company and the customers and your area of responsibilities will be to:
- Manage incoming customer service inquires per phone, chat and e-mail
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Be a part of the development of the companys routines and policies in customer treatment
We are looking for
- Fluent in Somali verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Completed high-/upper secondary school studies
- Have good computer experience
It is a merit if youve:
- Worked with service and customers before
- Regularly used a phone as a work tool
As a person you are:
- And persistant
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Örebro
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Transfer Galaxy that all questions regarding the position is handled by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Transfer Galaxy on their webpage!