The IPTV team at TV4 Media - responsible for developing a complete streaming experience on your television - is now looking for a Software Engineer to be part of their journey!
- Write well-tested and maintainable code that will serve millions of our customers
- Create integrations to other streaming platforms
- Constantly improve the architecture and functionality as well as the development processes and environments
- Have quality in mind - create test cases and automated tests
You should have experience with:
- GUI development on Set Top Box/IPTV or a similar plattforms
- Working in a development environment with Jenkins, Shell scripts, Node.js or similar
- Working in an agile environment, analysing and breaking down requirements
- Building your own QA cases
- Automated testing
- Set-Top Boxes
- Video streaming (Multicast, RTSP, HLS and DASH)
- Linux / Command line
We can offer you a flexible workplace where we work as a team, and share responsibility as a team. All for one, one for all!
Among our present stacks, techs, tools and patterns we are looking into new technology like Android TV RDK and Dash.
We can offer you to be part of an exciting journey with a lot of awesome colleagues with major experience in the area, merging powerful companies to one and creating an awesome experience for our customers. Working here gives you the ability to create work-life balance with flexible hours, our on premise gym (including lunch time classes) and other perks.
This recruitment is handled by Randstad Technologies , if you have any queries please contact Ronja Hultkrantz, Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 0707 - 96 10 75
about TV4 Media AB.