Are you interested in developing cutting edge software for more efficient aircraft operations worldwide?
AVTECH is a small company, with a creative and casual work environment, developing digital services for aviation. We are currently expanding our product development team with a talented back-end software developer to help us design, build and support our suite of aviation software services.
As a candidate for this role you are driven and have a genuine interest in software design and development. You have experience with the end-to-end development process in a Linux environment. Previous experience with Python language is highly valued but not a requirement.
Candidates should enjoy working in a team and be able to solve tasks under their own direction and initiative. Good communication skills in English are required and skills in Swedish will be meritable.
AVTECH offers a position in a creative workplace with an extraordinary panorama view from the 24th floor. As a member of our development team you can expect a fun and fast-paced development process in a multi-national team where your work results are put in the hands of our global airline customers.
- Software development MSc or BSc degree (or equivalent)
- Experience with Python, C/C++ or Java/C# coding languages
- Experience from software development in Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Ability to work in a team and to solve tasks under your own direction and initiative
- English speaking and writing skills
- Interest in the aviation industry
Valuable Skills and Experience
- Linux environment (Ubuntu/RedHat) configuration and scripting in bash etc.
- Distributed computing, Queue systems (MQ) and Web Services
- Worked with MongoDB database and/or PostgreSQL
- Rest API and Front-end development
- Git version control system
- Swedish speaking and writing skills
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org