The next-generation platforms and games for Casinos across the world, are created at Combination. We operate globally, with our largest markets in North and South America, where our products are a breath of fresh air, in an otherwise traditional business. Established in 2004, Combination employs around 35 people from different countries. At our office on Kungsportsavenyn – the main thoroughfare of Gothenburg, Sweden – we enjoy a flexible and friendly work environment as well as an awesome view of the city.
Combination’s platform for casino gaming machines, is the bridge between the physical hardware, games and game engines as well as surrounding systems for e.g. cash management. The platform must support several game engines, games, cash systems and different hardware configurations (card readers, printers, keyboards, etc.) in a modular fashion.
Working in our platform team means a variety of duties and a wide range of challenges. As a developer with us, you are expected to take a big responsibility for architecture and code design. Besides creating a world-class product, we go to great lengths to have a healthy team that performs optimally.
We think you
- Look at system development as a passion, not just a profession
- Are quality-conscious and well-informed on both the core principles as well as the latest trends in software development
- Are experienced in OOD and patterns
- Have an academic degree in a related field
- Have logical abilities above and beyond the ordinary
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
At Combination we
- Expect a lot from ourselves and each other
- Are free to speak our minds and suggest a different way forward
- Treat each other like friends should
- Think that going to work should be like coming home
In this recruitment process, Combination collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it . We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing. For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-573607 and Pietro Mattei, email@example.com or 070-242 85 84.