At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Software Developer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Göteborg, Sweden.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible to elaborate and maintain software products.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create a design based on the requirement specification;
• Update software architecture, software design specification, component specifications and other steering documents;
• Implement the design (coding in C++) and verify according to the specification;
• Create/update the automated component test for the affected module;
• Be involved and take responsibility of the trouble shooting and fault finding.
• Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
• Proven experience within software development;
• Knowledge of C++ programming language;
• Knowledge about script programming, Linux and SCRUM;
• Experience in Git/Gerrit/Jenkins or similar tools;
• Experience within an international environment represents a plus;
• Fluency in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-SKA-Hassleholm
Employee Status: Regular
Job Postin 10.06.2020, 2:06:36 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing