For one of our clients, we are now looking for a software application tester with working experience from DevOps. You will be a part of a system team that:
- automate creation of test environments,
- coaches the development teams and challenges them to take more and more ownership of the quality assurance,
- performs end to end testing and integration testing,
- keeps the build pipelines green,
- ensures high quality releases and is part of an agile release train.
You will be employed by Randstad Technologies and part of our awesome consultant team.
Owing to the continuous nature of the release pipeline, a high degree of automation of our processes is required. The team’s goal is to automate as much as is feasible in order to free up time for exploratory testing and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will be expected to contribute to the overall improvement of our test processes and ways of working.
This position requires the successful candidate to have both programming/scripting skills, as well as a tester mindset. You should be goal-oriented and dare to take initiative. You are also expected to combine technical excellence with above average communication skills.
- Engineering degree or similar, with minimum 3 years of working experience as a DevOps engineer
- Programming and/or scripting skills in e.g. Java, Python, bash
- Experience with CI tools such as OpenStack, Jenkins, GoCD and Docker
- Experience with test infrastructure and test environments
- Experience in Agile Development
- Experience in Exploratory testing
- Strong Test Automation skills in tools such as UFT or Selenium
- Linux sysadmin scripting skills
- Working with SAFe
- Knowledge of current industry-wide quality & test processes and practices, tools and techniques
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
- Quick learner
- Well organized and structured
- An investigative and pro-active mindset
- Team player
- Agile mindset
- Genuine interest of improving test processes
- Good communication skills
- Interested in quality assurance in general (requirements and traceability, Definition of Done, create visibility and transparency etc.)
Latest date to apply: 2019-10-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, Business Consultant Manager, email@example.com
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.