Do you have the engineering skills, attention to detail and quality, passion for deploying, and managing systems and services that delight our customers? Do you want to be part of a diverse, fast-paced and highly-technical team that takes pride in delivering value to our customers on time with quality? Then maybe you are our new Service Engineer in our Enterprise Department.
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed to help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation – stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected World.
- We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic solution test & field support engineer, with a system level view and hands-on experience in deployment and support of Enterprise and/or SP networking solutions.
- You will define, build, test and support Huawei’s solutions across Enterprise networks portfolio: routing, switching.
- As part of this role, you will lead and be responsible for solution level functional tests, as well as field deployment/escalations support of solution across variety of products and features.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer technology and science major, Information Technology major, communication technology major are preferred.
- 4+ years of Network Operations and/or customer escalations and field support in enterprise network and Data Center domain-Must.
- Work Experience with network equipment, test equipment and network environments (switches, routers, routing protocols, network management tools, etc.) – Must
- Work experience from vendor, MSP/integrator, network department or data center service provider is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English – Must.
- Fluent in Swedish. – Advantage.
- Huawei network certification (HCNA, HCNP) or Cisco network certification (CCNA, CCNP) – Advantage.
- Autodidact, independent, well organized and able to multi-task.
- Like working in a multi-culture environment.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. You will be working in an energetic work atmosphere in a future-oriented company with enthusiastic co-workers worldwide. Be part of a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth. Huawei also offers great development opportunities and a competitive salary package.