Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.Job description:
In this role you will have to execute the delivery of high-quality service administration, for a defined FSO area, to the relevant field force stakeholders. You will have to ensure that the relevant stakeholders are involved in a timely manner and with a high level of co-operation to drive satisfactory back-office administration. Execution of OFSP (Order Fulfilment Service Product) process for internal reporting, customer and intercompany billing. The position is located in Lund and is temporary contract until the end of June 2021.
You will focus on:
- Execute the delivery of high-quality service administration, for a defined FSO area, to the relevant field force stakeholders.
- Ensure that the relevant stakeholders are involved in a timely manner and with a high level of co-operation to drive satisfactory back-office administration.
- Master Data Management owner for work centres
- Execute internal order management and follow up
- Execute end to end customer invoicing for Service Engineers working at customer sites
- Execute end to end intercompany billing for Service Engineers borrowed from one market to another market by opening service orders
- Execute service administration with consistent application of global standards, processes, local and legal requirements.
- Participate in the continuous improvement activities and implementation of best practices related to service administration
- Local logistic – of tools and templates required for service events
- Travel arrangement support for service engineers
- Provide an active support in Knowledge Transfer
This position will be located in Lund but you will work in a global arena. It’s a temporary position for 12 months with good chances to continue in a permanent position.
Language and Education
- To be a successful candidate you should have a University Degree in Business Administrator or equivalent.
- You are fluent both in Swedish and English (written and spoken).
Professional Skills and Experience
- You already gained experience in administration: ideally you worked at least one year in a support function.
- Experience in sales, key account management is valued.
- To be successful in the role you should have SAP knowledge.
- To be a successful candidate you are a team player, you have good communication and collaboration skills.
- You are also pro-active in your work and have an open-minded personality.
As our new Service Administrator you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a comfortable and activity-based office environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English not later than 13th of July through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
To know more about the position contact Alexandra Currey at +44 1494886136
For information about your application, please contact recruiter Kalle Kautovaara at +46 733 363335.
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Susan Stigborg-Andersson at +46 46 36 2432.