Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
The automotive industry is changing rapidly and so are the demands and expectations among consumers. Volvo Cars has taken a strategic decision to lead this change. This means not only to continue to build state of the art premium cars, but to rethink the entire consumer experience and creating competitive offers showing that we put our consumers’ needs in the center. Care by Volvo is a ground breaking premium Subscription Service we are developing and you don’t want to miss out on.
As a new company within Volvo Car Group, we have one clear aim - to give you back more time to do the things you love. Welcome to the future of the car experience, where a simple monthly subscription is all you need. For the development of Global Online Business - we will strengthen the marketing team with a SEO Technical Specialist role where you will report directly to the Head of Owned and Earned Media.
We are looking for a passionate and driven SEO Technical Specialist to help our Marketing Team drive site traffic and reach potential clients worldwide. The SEO Technical Specialist will possess knowledge of comprehensive search marketing concepts and be able to execute effective marketing projects. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Take accountability, both for their own direct area of responsibility, and the success of the team.
- Collaboration and ability to work with team of teams is key for success, our main focus within everything we do is our end consumer.
- Dare being bold, in a thought through way, with integrity, and curiosity as guiding stars.
- Have strong business acumen and organizational, project management and problem-solving abilities.
- Have outstanding ability to think strategically, analytically and identify and resolve problems.
- Are detail and results oriented.
To succeed, we believe that your background and skills include:
- Extensive experience of all areas within SEO with a strong focus on technical SEO areas. Examples of technical SEO tasks are robots.txt, sitemaps, breadcrumbs, site directory structure, URL Issues, on-page tagging/markup issues, structured data markup, hreflang, redirect chains and loops, directive rel="nofollow", increase site speed.
- High knowledge of web analytics.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, speaking and writing.
- You probably have a background from several years as an SEO specialist within an SEO agency.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and code structure.
Stockholm or Gothenburg
How to learn more and apply
Have we sparked your interest yet? If you want to learn more about the role itself, please contact hiring manager Karolina Sjödahl at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions regarding the recruitment process contact recruiter Egle Celedinaite at email@example.com .
Please apply by submitting your electronic application by January 17th, 2021.