As a Senior Supply Planner, you will be a part of a team that plan, schedule, initiate and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to ensure optimized support of operational demands.
Information om kunden
Cepheid, a part of the Danaher group, is one of the world's fastest growing molecular diagnostics companies. The company's unique diagnostic platform is used worldwide and offers a wide range of diagnostic products in virology, bacteriology and oncology. With a patient-centric approach, Cepheid strives to deliver molecular testing closer to the patient, which makes the quality of the care higher at a lower cost, with improved outcomes. Cepheid's premises are located in Solna.
As a Senior Supply Planner, you will be a part of a team that plan, schedule, initiate and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to ensure optimized support of operational demands, both weekdays as well as weekends. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing planning, scheduling and quality of reagents material movement in accordance to demand within the production cycle.
- Determine ERP driven material requirements and production execution schedules, with focus on planned inventory levels
- Execute master production schedules in accordance with expiration and consumable restrictions when assessing demand and support
- Manage and oversee strategic scheduling of work orders in accordance to capacity and demand for multiple quarters
- Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates and raw materials
- Provide complex analyses and use judgment to assess options, then concisely communicating with senior leaders to highlight issues with supporting data
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of planning experience with exposure to master production schedules
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP systems
- Experience with SOP's, ISO, MES, and MRP and ideally experienced with Advanced Planning System and/or APICS principles
- You need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
Are you motivated by taking your own responsibility and driving improvements? Are you interested in being a part of a fast-growing company working to improve virus and bacterial sampling? Apply today! Interviews are ongoing.
In this recruitment, Cepheid collaborates with Michael Page. For any queries, contact responsible recruitment consultant Kim Naess at kimnaess (at) michaelpage.se