What you will be a part of
Group Procurement is one of Saab's group functions, responsible for all indirect procurement, e.g. in the areas of IS/IT, professional services, facility services, security and travel. In addition, we are responsible for the governance of and co-operation within the procurement function of Saab.
As a strategic purchaser you will mainly work with the following tasks:
- Create strong business solutions within the area of IS/IT together with different stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Negotiation, developing and managing major contracts within your category
- Maintaining supplier relationships and continually evaluating existing and potential new suppliers
- Managing your category or commodity group as applicable.
- Follow trends and market opportunities as well as new technologies
In your role you will report to the Head of Procurement IS/IT
Who you are
To be successful in this role you have an academic degree, technical or business, or equivalent education or experience. You are used to work in a large organization and we anticipate that you have a several years of experience of doing business either within strategic procurement or as Business Manager. It is desirable that you have experience within the areas of IS/IT.
You have strong interpersonal skills; a strong business acumen, ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships with other group functions and other partners at all levels within the organization. Ability to flourish in a team environment as well as work independently describes you well. You are solution driven, using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question. You demonstrate confidence, credibility and good judgment.
You are fluent in English and you are an experienced negotiator. It is an advantage if you have experience from working with outsourcing, service providers etc in big organizations.
This position can be located at any major Saab site.
We look forward to read your application! Application deadline 20200107