Our client is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
Senior Sourcing Lead with Swedish language:
The client is seeking for procurement experienced individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment.
Your main responsibilities will be the following but not limited to:
- Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
- Supplier and market research
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients, direct negotiations, contract management
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
- Working independently and leading junior team members
- Languages: Fluent Swedish (spoken and written) and Advanced English is required
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree and relevant experience in Procurement Sourcing for at least 2 years
- Supplier Relationship Management knowledge: direct negotiations, contract management experience
- Tactical buying, strategy compliance knowledge
- Client relationship abilities: build networking with category/cluster leads and business requesters
- Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
- Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skillsknowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- A lot of growing possibilities
- Relocation package
- The company cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
We are also looking for Junior candidates within HR and Customer Service with Swedish language.
- Arbeta hemifrån
- Tillgång till restaurang
- Betalda sjukdagar