On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for a professional and driven accounting specialist to join the Record To Report discipline (R2R) and be responsible for reinforcing efficiency across financial data processing, periodic reporting and continuous improvements. This is a permanent position (tillsvidareanställning) and is located in central Stockholm. You will be given all the relevant support you need to ensure you achieve your full potential.
Michael Page have once again partnered with one of the world's leading digital services companies; a Fortune 500 company that has gone from strength to strength across the world. They continue to grow rapidly due to their success in helping their clients envision, build and innovate the most effective business. Their specific focus ranges from software development, through to specific business processes in sectors such as Banking and Life Sciences.
This is a permanent position. In this role you will be part of a specific team of 7 people and will report to a locally based R2R Manager. Coming from an accounting background, you will mainly focus on financial information management: collecting, processing and delivering relevant, timely and accurate information used for providing strategic, financial and operational feedback. This is a very specialised role, where the main purpose is to understand how the business is performing for strategic input.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Record to Report processes within Finance & Accounting
- Managing financial master data and CoA
- VAT & tax reporting
- Managing Month End and Annual Closing in K3.
- Annual Reporting
- Ensuring and drive development of routines and ways of working
- Keeping up to date with on-going trends and changes in R2R
- Coordinating initiatives with IT and other departments
- Participating in improvement and efficiency projects in R2R processes, master data, automation, standardisation and harmonisation in the ERP (Agresso).
- Supporting the F&A team when needed
- Conducting training and courses in tools and processes related to R2R
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, in a relevant financial field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Finance & Accounting, of which, some years are spent in a management consultancy environment (e.g. The Big 5)
- Well-developed skills in accounting and reporting (K3 standards)
- Well-developed understanding of financial processes
- Fluent in both English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Good understanding in other Nordic languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of systems, integrations and processes - ideally Agresso.
- Well documented experience and knowledge in different format and communication solutions
- Experience from other large Nordic organisations and/or Shared Service Centres is an advantage
A stable career with a gradual progression ladder. This will be discussed directly with the Michael Page consultant during initial interview.