Alfa Laval runs Product Development and drives product strategies through a number of Product and Business Units. The Business Unit for separator systems in Tumba is responsible for research, development, testing, quality, project management, product maintenance, product management and sales development for the separator system range. The main objective of the Business Unit is to improve the profitability of the separator system business.
Alfa Laval Business unit in Tumba is looking for two Senior Project Managers with experience from leading R&D projects. For one of the roles we are looking for a profile preferably with knowledge leading projects within the area of Mechanical Drive Systems. You are passionate about meeting the customer expectations with respect to quality, project budget, product performance, and deliver on time.
Who you are
About the job
- Liaising with internal and external customers in order to determine specific project requirements
- Making key decisions which are accurately and effectively communicated to management and stakeholders. Moreover, responsibility for the management and completion of projects using stage gate project modules.
- Meeting the stakeholder expectations with respect to quality, project budget, product performance, and deliver on time.
- Leading technically complex projects that vary in size and co-ordinate a cross functional team to meet requirements
- Maintaining regular interaction with senior management on project related matters and efficient management of project budgets
- Ensuring that projects deliver the latest in best practice engineering approaches and techniques and that stakeholders (including senior management) are kept up to date on progress, risks and issues
- Responsibility for building, developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders to obtain buy in and resolving project issues.
What you know
- You have a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of Project Management mainly from leading technically complex projects creating customer values.
- People leadership experience, especially matrix organization
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as Project Manager leading R&D projects
- Strong ability to inspire, communicate and positively influence coworkers as well as other internal stakeholders
- Strong drive, positive, energetic, results-oriented, with ”can do” attitude
- Highly independent and operational working style - proven strong project management skills
- Fluency in English
Whats in it for you
Alfa Laval is a global company. We strive to be clear and straightforward and to tell the truth plainly. We are open, honest, informal and friendly, reinforced by a strong sense of integrity.
We believe in respect for people and for their human rights and do not discriminate. Diversity and equal career opportunities are fundamental to our success. We always try to keep things simple and focus on cost-effective solutions, and are constantly seeking to improve performance. We are proud of our brand and what it stands for and do not compromise on our business principles. To us, the characteristics of our company are our DNA.
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For more information, please contact
For more information please contact recruitment consultant at Michael Page, Fabio Cichero +46 70 818 6628
Please send your application no later than 25th of November 2018. Interviews will be held continuously.
What about the job
Add video (URL link and text only)
How To Apply