Do you want to lead the work to develop a broad range of high technology products within Saab Dynamics portfolio? Join the Project Management Office at Saab Dynamics Development!
You will be a member of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the Development Unit. As a Senior Project Manager your main task is to manage development projects for complex systems within Saab Dynamics entire product portfolio and product life cycle.
· Plan‚ coordinate and execute projects
· Define, organize and lead project teams
· Monitor, report and achieve the projects financial goals and other KPIs
· Risk identification, assessment and mitigation
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
· Report status to the Project Steering Group
We believe that you as project manager engage and inspire your colleagues with clear goals and contribute to a motivating working climate. To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated, structured person and a mature leader with great communication skills. Furthermore you are naturally social and flexible‚ with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new projects and customer needs.
· Bachelor or higher degree in engineering or equivalent
· 5-10 years of experience as a project manager
· Excellent leadership skills, preferably as a leader of leaders
· Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
· Experience with different project models
· Experience of general product development and product life cycle management
· Experience with PPM tools (i.e. Antura, Primavera, MS Project, JIRA)
· Experience of IPMA and or PMI
· Experience of software development
· Experience in working with Agile methods
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of the PMO and collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. The PMO supports our three Business Units; Ground Combat, Missile Systems and Underwater Systems. The team you will join consists primarily of experienced project managers based in Linköping and Karlskoga. Read more about Business Area Dynamics here.
We welcome your application in either English or Swedish.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.