About the company
Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehab technologies with a relentless dedication to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities, through innovation. The company was founded in 1967 by Per Uddén and since 2013 it is owned by Investor AB, as a wholly owned subsidiary to Patricia Industries. Over the last five years Permobil has been transforming from a family firm into a well-organized international market leader.
Permobil is now present in more than 70 countries with +1800 employees and an annual turnover of +4 billion SEK. The company culture, leading market positions, financial stability as well as relationship with users and capability to innovate makes a strong platform for continued profitable growth.
About the position
This is a global role reporting to the Vice President, Group Accounting. The person in this position will work with a broad knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls best practices to assess risk, identify control gaps, recommend control designs and test efficiency. We are now looking to fill this position in Kista. Travel will be included to some extent.
- Project Manage the Compliance Reporting process for Permobil companies. Actual support and work performed by Accounting Shared Service centers (SSC).
- Coordinate timelines with external auditors, tax providers, regional SSCs and Group Finance to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain and update the Permobil Financial Framework (Accounting policy).
- Perform financial risk assessments, recommend key controls, advise on control implementation.
- Test control samples for established key controls.
- Provide adhoc reports and status on above responsibilities.
To succeed in this role, you need to balance pragmatism with perfection to drive the organization forward both quickly and effectively. Although this is a fast-paced and complex environment you need to be able to work easily with stakeholders across functions. Furthermore, staying current on best practices and latest thinking regarding processes and controls will be required. Permobil is a global company with employees from different cultures and backgrounds hence clear and professional communications are vital.
You have excellent communication skills and can handle different areas of contact. Furthermore, superior management skills are required as well as flexibility to navigate throughout a constant changing organization.
- Auditing experience in a firm.
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes including risk and financial controls.
- 7+ years of experience with internal control methodology and testing.
- Proven track record of organization and execution of projects that are deadline driven.
- Experience from a Big 4 firm.
- Experience with Microsoft AX or Dynamics, Readsoft or Basware PTP.
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English. We screen applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact Josefine Wrannvik at Sharper: +46 (0) 70 729 87 35.
For contact with union representatives, please email: unionen(at)permobil.com
In this recruitment process Permobil is co-operating with Sharper, a Nordic consultancy and recruitment company. Sharper does qualified recruitment, such as management and specialist positions within:
- Marketing & Communication
- Engineering & Supply chain
Follow us on LinkedIn Sharper Sweden