The Sr. Manager, Implementation Services, reporting to the Vice President, Customer Success is responsible for bolstering Calabrio’s reputation for unmatched customer service and providing a superior customer experience in the EMEA and APAC regions. He/she executes the business plan for Calabrio Professional Services and directs efforts around scaling Calabrio’s implementation model to service a growing and complex customer base.
The successful candidate is a leader who understands how to prioritize, communicate, address needs with urgency, and influence peers and teams to do the same.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Sr. Manager, Implementation Services is responsible for fostering a continuous coaching environment to maximize individual and team performance. The ideal candidate has a track record of increasing business efficiency in support of organizational growth. He/she must have a work style and pace that makes things happen, with a strong work ethic and bias for initiating and driving positive change. The candidate must employ customer-first thinking, be passionate and engaging, and have high integrity.
- Position the Implementation Services team for scalable growth (organizational design, technologies, processes and workflows) to fully optimize customer and employee success.
- Promote a culture of industry excellence and superior service. Enhance and continuously improve Calabrio best practices and change management.
- Lead customer escalations, including executive communication with Customer, prioritization of tasks, and next steps with the project team and with other Calabrio departments, as required
- Onboard and integrate effective implementation partner relationships
- Conduct on-site customer visits where appropriate
- Implement process changes as a result of Calabrio’s software releases. Drive Implementation Services to educate employees and customers on new releases. Ensure all relevant parties are positioned to effectively and quickly execute and absorb product changes.
- Monitor and report to leadership on Key Performance Indicators for professional services; continuously assess and pull the right levers to improve performance and customer satisfaction scores.
- Lead an effective process that supports rapidly growing sales volume, promotes the value of Calabrio services, develops accurate pricing and statements of work, and provides customers with a high-quality project onboarding experience.
- Oversee efforts related to Implementation Services team communication, as well as initial and ongoing training for the team.
- Manage staff planning, recruitment, performance management, work assignments, training, mentoring, career development, and recognition or disciplinary actions.
- Work directly with customers in onboarding new relationships.
EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A true people leader that motivates and inspires teams, driving to operational excellence.
- Proven experience in setting goals and leading a team to drive high customer satisfaction and success.
- Ability to set and tightly manage to metrics.
- Possess a mix of technical, analytical and creative skills to find innovative solutions for customers and the business while providing world-class service.
- Able to effectively collaborate with various business units across the company to ensure successful onboarding of customers and employees.
- Analytical and process driven.
- Experience from technical implementation projects
- Experience in cloud and SaaS delivery models
- Experience in agile methodologies
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years of experience in Professional Services leadership roles
- Preferred experience in the software industry
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
Calabrio has been a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 7 years in a row.