Imint is a Swedish software enterprise in intelligent sensor and data analysis, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden. Its software platform Vidhance stems from university research within image analysis, and performs real-time analysis, enhancement and optimization on video. Imint has its background within the industrial and defence domains, and is now expanding rapidly within the consumer mobile segment. Imint’s Vidhance is fit to run on a smartphone OS, as part of an app, or as a cloud service. In the fast-growing market for mobile video, Vidhance promises to radically change the way video is being used, from composition, capture and curation. Our products, including Video stabilization, Noise reduction, etc., have been integrated in 50+ million smartphones on the market with branding such as Huawei, Xiaomi and Vivo.
Imint is now looking to recruit an engineer to act as a link between the IT and Continuous Integration team.
Read more about us at www.weareimint.com
- Identify the company needs and requirements for hardware and software solutions
- Coordinate the infrastructure of general hardware and software solutions
- Upgrade general company software such as operating systems
- 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in
- Continuous Integration
- Version control (Git or equivalent)
- Code hosting (Github or equivalent)
- Scripting languages (Python or equivalent)
- Experience in
- Jenkins pipelines
- Containers (Docker or equivalent)
- Building C++
- Deployment and provisioning tools (Ansible/Puppet/Salt or equivalent)
- Android (app or system development)
If you meet the above requirements and want to work for Imint please send your CV in English or Swedish to email@example.com.
Welcome to join us!