Mission and Growth
Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced medical technology, passionate about better understanding our users' needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions.
With an annual growth of 20 percent, the past five years, Permobil offers solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs. Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in 17 countries around the world.
Permobil Group is currently looking for a Senior Director Finance for Region EMEA to be placed in Kista. The person will report to the Executive Vice President BR EMEA and be a part of the Group Finance Team. This person will work closely with the Country Managers, shared service and the finance organization and acts as the gatekeeper with regards to internal control and compliance in their respective organization. It is a strongly business-oriented Business Controlling role.
Permobil has experienced a strong growth over the last five years, both organic and through acquisitions. The Business Controlling role is actively participating in the transformation of financial operations, specifically Business Controlling, of Permobil regionally and globally and ensure that Financial Controlling processes are improved and executed. Currently, Permobil is viewed as best-in-class of Financial Reporting (Accounting) of the main Owner portfolio companies and it is Permobil’s ambition to reach same level in Business Controlling.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Director Finance of EMEA are:
- Establish and develop financial reports and business plans.
- Monthly Business Reviews
- Quarterly Forecasts
- Annual Budgets
- Business Plans
- Administer EMEA and analyze financial risks recommend effective solutions.
- Analyze business performance and provide financial analytics support to Region EMEA.
- Analyze Business Controlling processes and develop continuous improvement plans.
- Supervise account reconciliation, manage all commercial accounts and update journal units.
- Oversee month-end closing of accounts, identify issues, compare with year-ago results and projections.
The Candidate Profile
The ideal Candidate will be a driven, energetic, and charismatic Business Controller, who wants to be part of an exciting financial process transformation in a global company. S/He will have a hands-on approach and ability to manage both strategic and tactical challenges in an international business setting.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance, MBA is preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong business-oriented Business Controlling operational experience and skills.
- Experience of Business Controlling in an international organization.
Skills and Expertise
- Hands-on approach and ability to manage the tactical and strategic requirements of the position while being part of a global company;
- Ability to lead by example, collaborate and openly communicate the value of Business Controlling across all levels of the organization;
- Strong commercial understanding of multinational financial operations requirements;
- Self-starter and fiscally responsible as well as resourceful and comfortable with ambiguity;
- Ability to identify and implement more cost-effective opportunities;
- Deadline-oriented and resilient to pressure;
- Experience in Microsoft AX/Dynamics and Cognos Controlling beneficial.
- Ability to interact with all levels.
In this recruitment process Permobil is co-operating with Sharper Stockholm. Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Josefine Wrannvik at Sharper: +46 (0) 70 729 87 35.
Sharper is a Nordic consultancy and recruitment company and work with qualified recruitment, such as management and specialist positions.
Sharper is active within:
- Marketing & Communication
- Engineering & Supply chain
Keywords; finance, business, controlling, controller, EMEA, reporting, CFO, Vice president, director, senior, global.
Follow us on LinkedIn Sharper Sweden