Join a fast-growing, customer focused online skincare clinic in an exciting role as Senior Demand Planner
Skincity is an online skincare clinic that offers a finely-tuned selection of professional skincare products and make-up. As Demand Planner you are responsible for demand planning on regular demand, forecast planning on campaign demand, operational purchasing, daily contact with suppliers and managing product updates. Everything we do at Skincity is done with the values Knowledge, Quality and Service in focus
- Execute demand planning by product and location - weekly/monthly per SKU
- Ensure stock availability in accordance with the KPIs set for tied up capital in stock and service levels
- Provide suppliers with forecast plans in sales and estimated purchases
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes
- Review KPI's such as forecast accuracy, inventory on hand, slow moving and obsolete stock and do route cause analysis on deviations
- Manage obsolete/at risk inventory and phase in / phase out processes
- Support defined S&OP processes and execute AOP planning
- Drive / participate in development projects related to the planning process
- Manage an effective product lifecycle management process
- Interpret the key trends impacting individual channel/account performance
- Provide expert input into the key market core commercial cycle meetings
- Own and improve market forecast accuracy, forecast bias and forecast completeness KPI's
- Work with Sales and Commercial teams to ensure promotional activities and new product launch pipeline are fully reflected in the forecast
- Work with Procurement, take part in supplier meetings on a regular basis
- Drive supplier negotiations on areas such as claims, outdated products and drive supplier KPI improvement discussions
To be successful in the role we believe that you thrive in a fast moving and ever-changing environment. You have great experience within Demand Planning, a relevant education in Supply Chain and experience of working with RELEX. You have an analytical approach, are good with numbers. You are a good communicator and has a strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Further we believe that you are enthusiastic about driving improvement projects, specifically within Demand Planning processes
Take the chance to become a significant part of Skincity's continued success! You are given great opportunities to influence and develop in your role in a work environment characterized by our passion for what we do and that we have fun at work.
The position is permanent on full-time and placed at our office in Täby.
Interviews are ongoing, apply today!