Senior Category Manager – BSM (incl Bregott) - Stockholm
Are you passionate about building category growth with a portfolio of leading brands and do you want to work in an international organization? We are now looking for a Senior Category Manager for BSM (Butter, Spreads and Margarine) who will be based at our Swedish Head office in Stockholm. Brand responsibility includes the Swedish love brands Bregott and Svenskt Smör.
About the job
As Senior Category Manager at Arla you will be part of the Category Organization reporting to Senior Category Director. You will take ownership of developing, driving and implementing category strategies/plans (both short term and long-term basis) across a portfolio of brands and retail customers (incl Private label), ensuring the delivery of growth for Arla Foods and the category. Areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible of local category P&L and lead work to balance topline vs bottomline result.
- Build the category of today including understanding category growth drivers based on consumer and retail customer demands. Own Private Label strategy to enable leadership on total category development plans.
- Build the brands of today including building brand equity and brand shares via strong ATL/BTL plans and new product launches.
- Build the brands and category of tomorrow via taking lead on innovation pipeline development based on category growth drivers.
- Build the organization via collaborating cross categories to improve ways of working. The role also includes people management and there is a strong link to global category organization which demands influencing responsibility.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience from a similar position or a relevant business development role. In total we believe you should have 7-10 years of business experience and 3-5 years of FMCG experience. You have successful track record of strong brand building and 1-3 years of people management experience. In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have business related degree.
Further, you are great at influencing others, navigating among stakeholders and drawing on your doer mentality to take responsibility and get things done. As a person, you are honest and straightforward with a proactive attitude. You can operate independently, focus on delivering results and be persistent when faced with challenges.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Create the future – Grow with Arla!
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than the 31st of January 2019.
For additional information, please call Senior Category Director Oscar Rosdahl on 0768823152.