Join the purchasing team and assure the supply of products for our customers.
You will be a member of the procurement team responsible for Chemicals and Glue. You will act as a Senior Buyer including managing suppliers in the Chemical-Glue category. You will be the key purchaser, working both with the Karlskoga and Linköping sites. The role will give you opportunities to build an extensive network, both internally and externally.
Task will include:
- Managing the supplier base (Chemical -Glue).
- Place orders, and ensure delivery on time.
- Be responsible for negotiating, and further development of our supplier agreements within the category.
- Participate in SAAB Category Management (Chemical-Glue).
- Assure that the Saab purchasing strategy, purchasing policy and procedures are fulfilled.
To thrive in this role, you are a business oriented person with great communication skills. You are used to efficiently collaborating with team members as well as other stakeholders. You are structured and have an analytical mindset enabling you to adapt to circumstances. You can both an experienced Buyer or a junior Strategic Purchaser
- Minimum three years of experience as an Operative Buyer.
- Experience from Strategic Purchasing.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of PDM system such as IFS and SAP.
What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a business area within the Saab concern, offers support weapons, missiles, torpedoes, unmanned underwater vehicles and camouflage systems to the defense market.
The role is part of the Electronic/System/Propellant procurement department which is part of the procurement organization of Saab Dynamics. The department is located in Karlskoga and handles a wide field of technology for ground combat and missiles products.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging setting, Saab may well have the conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Read more about us here