Would you like to work in a role that offers variety in technical challenges?
Project Centre Lund is an organisation within Tetra Pak Processing Systems. We engineer projects in close cooperation with our market companies in Europe and Central Asia, and sometimes in other parts of the world.
We are now looking for two Senior Automation Engineers that will technically lead, design and deliver customer plants;
- Senior Automation Engineer (SAE), with minimum 6 years’ experience from industrial automation. Project teams of 2-5 engineers.
- Advanced Automation Engineer (AAE), with minimum 9 years’ experience from industrial automation. Project team of approximately 10 engineers
- Technically responsible in a project for the system design
- PLC programming in Siemens and Rockwell
- HMI programming in Siemens and Wonderware
- MES / modelling and implementation of databases
- Computer networks and IT infrastructure
As a person you are very flexible as well as structured, you are a team player and have the ability to informally lead a group towards the project goal. We also believe you have a strong focus on problem solving, quality and results. You enjoy developing your competencies and seeking out new knowledge and techniques. Of course, you possess good communication skills as the work includes close contacts with customers and colleagues. You have proven documentation capabilities.
To be successful in these positions, you need experience and deep understanding of the complete automation system on plant level, as we provide solutions for dairies and cheese factories. Experience of Tetra Pak Plant Master libraries is a benefit.
The position will require approximately 25%, travelling during periods.
We believe your educational background is either KY, a university degree or other relevant education within Automation, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
You have a good command in English, both written and verbal.
Please complete and submit your application in English online at www.tetrapak.com no later than November 4, 2018.
For further information about the position SAE please contact Helena Ahnfelt at +46 46 36 6303 or for the position AAE please contact Gertrud Wiktor at +46 46 36 5972.
For Trade Union information, please contact Unionen/Stefan Andersson at +46 46 36 5028 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/ Jaana Mathisson at +46 46 36 5226.
For information about your application, please contact recruiter Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788.