Who we are
Telenor is here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are now looking for a highly motivated Scrum Master in our consumer marketing organization who is not afraid to think outside the box and try new things. The role of the Scrum Master is a multifaceted one. On a daily basis you will be working with your team as a facilitator, coach, servant leader, mentor, teacher, deblocker and change agent. Being Scrum Master can be tough and it requires good people skills, a curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude to motivate your team. At Telenor you will enter a fast paced environment, in the middle of a company wide transformation, where old ways of working are challenged and IT and business are collaborating closer than ever.
Does this sound like a motivating challenge? Please continue reading!
The Scrum Master plays a critical role in our agile teams, keeping work velocity on optimal levels and ensuring good team health, so that teams can deliver customer value through rapid test driven iterations. We expect you as Scrum Master to take your team to the next level and make the team more autonomous, empowered, high-performing and motivated.
In addition, Scrum Masters at Telenor are expected to be champions of the agile process, supporting and evangelizing the agile values throughout our organization by being change agents in the Agile transformation.
What you’ll do
You will be a servant leader for the team. You coach and educate the teams in agile ways of working and self-organization. You identify and implement changes together with the teams that increases productivity, velocity and team well being. You help the teams experiment and learn rapidly in order to continuously deliver value. You build trust within the teams and make sure that everyone feels safe, happy, motivated and heard. You facilitate all agile ceremonies and you are of course an ambassador in the team for the scrum process and the agile values.
As a Scrum Master, you will form a tight collaboration with the Product Owner. Together you ensure that the team understands the team scope, backlog and how it is prioritized. You help and guide the Product owner in the scrum process and facilitate agile ceremonies.
You will be a servant leader for the Tribe and the rest of the organization by leading and coaching in the adoption of agile. You will work closely with other Scrum Masters, Tribe leads and Chapter leads to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who today is working as a Scrum Master in a cross functional team and has 3+ years of experience in this role. If you have experience from being Scrum Master in (or collaborated with) marketing teams, this will be considered an advantage. As a person you have a curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude.
We believe that you have an ability to:
- Structure your own work and things around you
- Communicate clearly and make yourself understood by the team
- Teach others what you know about agile values and principles
- Change perspective and find alternative ways of doing things
- Challenge teams and drive continuous improvement
Currently we have one open position within our Consumer marketing tribes. You will work closely with the team, the Scrum master chapter, the Product owner, Tribe lead and Chapter Leads to create a high performing team.
You will get the opportunity to work hands-on with our Agile transformation. We promise you that you will not be bored and that you will constantly learn and develop, both in your role as Scrum Master and as a person.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
- A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
- A team and chapter of motivated and helpful colleagues who support each other and help each other succeed.
Come join us now
If you are interested and/or would like to know more, please contact Sigrun Tjönn, +46 73 441 74 69, firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t send your CV by email – these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
- Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
- Location: Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
- According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments